Important information to note prior to checking out:
1. All orders are final and cannot be changed once placed.
2. Please ensure you have checked your dog's measurements against the sizing for the specific items you have in your cart. Each type of harness we sell does have a different sizing. You can find the full list of size charts here.
3. Anything marked as FINAL SALE or any personalised items are non-returnable/non-refundable. You can find our full Returns and Refunds Policy here.
4. We do offer a currency convertor which allows you to shop in a number of other currencies other than our default currency which is AUD (Australian Dollars).
You can checkout in your chosen currency and be charged in that currency by choosing the Credit Card payment method at checkout. Any other payment methods are processed in AUD (at the current exchange rate).
Please note some banks and credit card issuers may charge extra international transaction fees even if the credit card is charged in your chosen currency.
5. For International Orders: taxes and duties may be applicable on your order and are assessed and charged by the destination countries border control (we are unable to estimate these). All orders are send DDU (deliver duties unpaid). All duties and taxes charged by border control are your responsibility, if you do refuse to pay these, the order will be destroyed by border control and we are unable to offer any refunds.
UK residents please note, VAT is now charged on your order at checkout and the Low Value Consignment relief is being abolished from January 2021. This does mean any orders imported into the UK will have duties charged on them. These duties are your responsibility and must be paid prior to your order being delivered.