Important information to note prior to checking out:
1. All orders are final and cannot be changed once placed. Please ensure you have read our Returns and Refunds Policy carefully (we do not accept exchanges, only refunds on accepted items)
2. Please ensure you have checked your dog's measurements against the sizing for the specific items you have in your cart. Each type of harness we sell does have a different sizing. You can find the full list of size charts here.
3. For any shipping questions or where to enter discounts, please visit this page.
4. Anything marked as FINAL SALE or any personalised items are non-returnable/non-refundable. You can find our full Returns and Refunds Policy here.
5. We do offer a currency convertor which allows you to shop in a number of other currencies other than our default currency which is AUD (Australian Dollars).
You can checkout in your chosen currency and be charged in that currency by choosing the Credit Card payment method at checkout. Any other payment methods are processed in AUD (at the current exchange rate).
Please note some banks and credit card issuers may charge extra international transaction fees even if the credit card is charged in your chosen currency.
If you would like to use a Buy Now, Pay Later payment provider, please ensure you check out in AUD (otherwise the payment method may not appear at checkout).
6. For International Orders: taxes and duties may be applicable on your order and are assessed and charged by the destination countries border control (we are unable to estimate these). All orders are send DDU (deliver duties unpaid). All duties and taxes charged by border control are your responsibility, if you do refuse to pay these, the order will be destroyed by border control and we are unable to offer any refunds.
UK customers please note, VAT is now charged on your order at checkout (for orders under £150) and the Low Value Consignment relief is being abolished from January 2021. This does mean any orders imported into the UK will have duties charged on them. These duties are your responsibility and must be paid prior to your order being delivered (duties are not collected at checkout). If your order is over £150,, VAT is collected by border control or the courier when it arrives into the country.
EU customers please note, from the 1st July 2020 VAT will be applicable on ALL imports - these fees will be assessed by your local border control and are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note they are not collected at checkout.