Pet ID Tag | Queen of the Clouds
NOTE: AfterPay only available on Australian and New Zealand Orders
Introducing the BIG & LITTLE DOGS "QUEEN OF THE CLOUDS" pet ID tag:
Our Pet ID Tags are available as a Standard or Premium ID Tag. You can add the Premium coating during the creation process for an additional $19.95.
These personalised tags feature prints that match all of our current or past designs.
Standard Pet ID Tags come with a Glow in the Dark Silencer, to help protect your design. Our Premium Pet ID Tags are sealed with a glass-like coating to give them a shine as well as premium protection.
31.7mm x 38.1mm
- Our tags are printed on lightweight aluminium
- Standard Pet ID Tags come with a Glow in the Dark silencer
- These tags can be upgraded to a Premium Pet ID Tag, which is sealed with a glass-like coating to give the tag shine and also protect it.
- The tags can easily be switched between your harnesses and collars with the split ring that comes with the tag.
- The tags are double sided and your chosen design is printed on the front with your pup's name (this may be on the reverse depending on the design chosen) and the reverse can be personalised with contact details as well as any alert that may be required.
- The reverse is a solid colour, which is colour matched to the front design.
- Your personalisation will be centered on the backside of the ID tag.
- See image for examples of text colour, as well as solid colour that will be used for each design.
- See image for expandable version
- Would you like to see a computerised design proof prior to your order being produced?
- Just add our design proof service when ordering your tag for $10.00 extra!
- Purchasing more than one tag, just add the proof fee to one tag and we will send proofs free of charge for any additional tags on your order.
- This service allows you to check your choices and make changes (includes up to 2 revisions) before the tag is produced.
- Your design proof will be emailed within 2-3 business days of your order being placed.
- Once you confirm your design, it will then go into production.
- Please note discount codes cannot be added to design proof service fees
- The example product images are computerised examples. All colours are matched to a specific Pantone colour and unfortunately do not look the same on a screen and in person (this is due to the fact that computers use a different colour profile to a printed product).
- Please be aware that the pet ID tags are printed on a material which is completely different to that of your harness or collar. Therefore, the final colour profiles will be similar, however, not an exact match.
- The design you see as an example may differ slightly once printed depending on the artwork setup - we try to ensure that as much of the design is visible once printed.
- Please note that these tags are hand sealed. So please be aware that there may, on the odd occasion, be a couple of tiny bubbles in the coating.
Thanks so much for acknowledging my issue and being so helpful. Great service and great products.