THE ALL-ROUNDER DOG HARNESS: Pastel Dreams
NOTE: AfterPay only available on Australian and New Zealand Orders
Introducing the BIG & LITTLE DOGS "PASTEL DREAMS" all-rounder harness:
Designed to be a no pull dog harness which is fully adjustable.
- Designed for comfort and style with a custom pastel painted design
- Lined with breathable air mesh for extra padding
- Reflective trim for visibility at night
- Lockable security buckle on neck to avoid harness having to go over your pups head
- Plus 2 Big & Little Dogs branded buckles around belly for easy slip on and off
- Sturdy BLD branded d-ring for attaching leash or restraint clip to rear
- Plus leash clip at front, so that the harness can be used as a front-leading harness
- Fully adjustable polyester webbing straps for a customised fit
- Handle for training, control and manageability
See size chart (below size selector) or full list of size charts here.
We love this harness. This is our second after our other puppy chewed through the previous one- but we were pretty glad to replace it with this very cute, feminine one. So easy to use, and we love that it doesn’t go over the head.
I love this harness! Super secure and well fitting. My dog gets very anxious having a harness going over her head so the extra clip at the neck so she can stand into it has helped a lot!
I purchased this harness for Luna (Mini Schnauzer), she loves it! So easy to put on and take off - she doesn’t like the ones that pull over her head. The colours are nice and bright also 😊
I have an 8 month old puppy who we are still leash training not to pull toward other dogs so I was searching everywhere for a front-clip harness. Additionally, we needed a harness so we could secure her in the backseat of the car. This harness works perfectly for both and the colors are so pretty! It's so easy to put on and take off too, my pup actually comes running to me when she sees me pick it up to put it on her.
Ruby loves this harness! It's fantastic for strong pullers, the handle on the back is great for helping the potato head down from agility equipment she doesn't quite want to come down from. The multiple buckles make it a breeze to take on and off. Extra secure combined with the car strap giving us peace of mind that she's safe in the back seat. Our favourite harness.