Introducing the Home by BLD Pet Pawtrait | Double Pet | Printed Options
* Includes FREE Digital copy of Pawtrait *
This custom Pawtrait is for 2 pets. Please see our Single Printed Pet or Triple Printed Pet Pawtrait product pages if you would prefer either of those.
Create it a few easy steps:
1. Choose an image of each of your 3 dogs, cats, horses (or any pets) from your social media, camera roll or computer and upload it. Need help with snapping or choosing the perfect image? Check out our Image Guidelines.
2. Choose your preferred background colour
3. If you would like to include your pet's names on your Pawtrait, add those, then choose the font you prefer:
- We ask you to name your image files as your pets name's so that we can tell them apart and know which pet is which to match their names to the correct pet.
4. Choose your frame, canvas or fine art print size. See our Print Options Information page for information about each option.
5. If you have chosen to have your Pawtrait framed, choose which colour frame and mat board you would like.
6. Add to cart, check out, then let us create your Pawtrait
This product will be printed in Landscape orientation
All printed Pawtraits are made to order and will be produced within 14 business days of your order being placed.
Standard shipping is the only available method for shipping of these products. As this is a physical product, it will be shipped once ready to your nominated shipping address. If you ordered other items with this product, they will be shipped within our normal shipping time frames, and this item will be shipped separately.
As part of this printed option, you will also receive a digital copy of your pet pawtrait too. Digital copies will be emailed to the email address on your order, so please ensure it is correct when checking out. Please ensure you have checked your spam/junk folder also if you haven't received your Pawtrait to your inbox.
Discount codes cannot be added to printed fee options.
Due to these Pawtraits being custom made unless there is a fault, they are non-returnable/non-refundable.